I say it every month but seriously we're in June now guys. What the actual ****?!
So as always, it's been a busy month for me. I'm trying to take a more positive outlook on everything I do from now on and I think these monthly updates are really giving me something to be proud of. I got to a point early on this year where I thought I hadn't achieved anything substanial. I think we all have those moments of self-worth and whether we're making the right life choices. However, you get what you put out into the universe and for me, I'm keen on pushing myself harder and reeping the benefits. Here's a few photos to show you some of my highlights.
I spent a few short days away with the girls of my family (whilst my flatmate Sean and partner Sam were sweating buckets moving house), at a Spa break in Norfolk Park. The short break was just what I needed to completely relax and not have to spend the majority of my days on the internet. Well there was no choice really as the site had limited Wifi available!
I loved attending my first ever live event that I went to as a 'Blogger'. It felt so good to be able to approach exhibitors and to be able to talk confidently about my professional blog. The BBC Good Food Show was a great exhibition and I managed to get a couple of valuable contacts from it...plus loads of freebies.
Receiving items of jewellery is always going to be a major highlight, so when I received my 'Golden Sunrise' from DIWAH Jewellery, I was so excited! I'm also learning how to take more high quality photos and I'm using these also on my Instagram which seems to be taking off day by day!
And finally, who can resist blogging about a pair of beautiful shoes. I got these from Erasmo Pagano and I shall be blogging about these over this month, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled. I also brought some marble effect paper off Amazon to give the illusion I actually own something with a marbled surface. Tricked ya!
And finally at the end of the month, I celebrated some of the best days and nights of 2016 so far with my fellow Curtain Callers both past and present. We were celebrating 10 years (#CC10) of our musical theatre society, Curtain Call. Members had travelled far and wide just to celebrate this occasion and I had a blast! The friends I've made through this society will last a lifetime and I can say this without any hesitation.
So with that said, how's about that mammoth bucket list?
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 126/300
3. Start saving.
. Watch more movies.
5. Read 50 books within the year. 9/50
6. Go to Drama School.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume. 5/15
10. Achieve my body goals.
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities.
12. Try a new type of food, never tried before.
13. Eat more healthily.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
17. Work with over 50 brands during 2016. 44/50
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
19. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
32. Get a professional voicereel and agent.
33. Get hair cut to shoulder length.
35. Drink a two glasses of water at least, every day.
36. Bake more!
38. Be more proactive.
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
53. Buy more gym gear.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
60. Have a go at Yoga.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 by the end of the year. (53,652/100,000)
65. Develop more of a skincare routine.
66. Buy better shoes.
67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (544/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
78. Earn more money.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (249/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (670/2,000)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
88. Be more organised.
92. Get a retweet or tweet from a celebrity.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I'm actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris.
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
It's nice to see more and more of these being checked off the list. It's super satisfying knowing I'm doing something more with this year. It's time to tackle some of the big ones on this list though!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.