It's that time of the month again and hey, doesn't it come around fast? It's been a busy and eventful month for me after managing to scoop up a full-time job. Here's a few highlights from the month...
Can you believe I've actually gone and got a full-time job? Nope neither can I but it's happened. It's great to finally be able to have some solid income coming in and I'm just one step closer to buying all of my favourite things. MICHAEL KORS BAG!
The Birra Moretti tour was probably one of the best parts of July. Myself and Sam went along to enjoy the delights of the Italian beverages and it was a great night out with gorgeous weather to boot.
We role-played in style. Dirty Dancing!
If you ever get the opportunity to attend a Secret Cinema event, then you HAVE TO GO! It's one of the most cool experiences I've ever done and it's so clever how everything is performed/laid out in these massive event areas. I attended the event with my friends Will & Sean and my partner Sam, we dirty danced our way to the bar, the staff barn and plonked our bums on the grass to watch Patrick Swayze dance the night away on the big screen. No one puts baby in the corner...
I surprised my mother! (Trust me it's difficult to do this)
So for ages now I've wanted to surprise my mum with a visit home. The last time I did this successfully was back in Easter during my second year of university. Since then, my plans have been foiled one way or the other. However, this time round she didn't have even an inkling and her face was a look of pure shock. (Delighted shock might I add)
Celebrated Hannah's Birthday!
So it was my partner's sister's birthday a few weeks ago, so we celebrated with a night out at Infernos, in Clapham Junction. It also involved a blue plastic cup that had found it's way out of our cupboards, into the club and surprisingly made its way back home. #cupgoesonanadventure
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 185/300
3. Start saving.
5. Read 50 books within the year. 15/50
6. Go to Drama School.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume. 6/15
10. Achieve my body goals. (We're getting there!)
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
26. Purchase a notepad specifically for blog ideas etc.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
32. Get a professional voicereel
33. Get hair cut to shoulder length.
36. Bake more!
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required. (7/10)
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 views by the end of the year. (71,373/100,000)
65. Develop more of a skincare routine.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (600/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
77. Experiment more with hairstyles.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (252/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (721/1,500)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
91. Be spontaneous.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I'm actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris.
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.