One month closer to Christmas and I can already feel the inner urge to blast out the festive tunes on YouTube! There hasn't been a massive amount of action this month and I always find it to be a very quiet month every year for some reason. Apart from the appearance of Hallow's eve of course, there's never much going on, especially as the nights draw in a lot earlier nowadays.
Some highlights of the past month have been:
Louis Theroux probably made this month a lot more exciting as a movie he's been working on for more than a few years recently graced our cinema screens and we had the pleasure to see it. We also got an exclusive live Q&A afterwards screened from London Southbank Centre with Louis himself, the director and host Adam Buxton. The movie was fascinating, had a great amount of comedic moments by Theroux himself and was a real eye-opener into the world of Scientology. Highly recommend you see this!
Dreamboys. I mean, there's not much left to say as the title says it all. This show was incredibly beneficial to enhance my theatre...oh who am I kidding. If you want to be in a room full of screaming women whilst buff men rip their clothes off, then buy a ticket and see this.
My favourite part of this monthly blog post is the mahoosive bucket list I gave myself of New Years Resolutions. As we are nearing the end of this, I've realised I probably won't hit a lot of them but what makes it beneficial is all that I have achieved. Setting goals in life is important so you don't end up regretful or disappointed. I shall certainly be carrying over those left unaccomplished for 2017's bucket list!
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 252/300
5. Read 50 books within the year. 23/50
6. Go to Drama School.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume. 6/15
10. Achieve my body goals. (We're getting there!)
16. Go to a YouTube event.
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
32. Get a professional voicereel
36. Bake more!
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required. (9/10)
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 views by the end of the year. (93,406/100,000)
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (619/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (251/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (759/1,500)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
91. Be spontaneous.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I'm actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris. (She's in NY now so will have to go there!)
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
What have you been up to in the last month? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.