Can you believe it's 2017?! Another year, another bucket list! I highly recommend you do one of these as it's super motivating and it gives you something to look back on and say 'yeah I did all this in one year' - HELL YEAH!
But before I reveal my new list, let's take a look back at those I managed to cross off for 2016!
5. Read 50 books within the year. 26/50
6. Go to Drama School.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume. 6/15
10. Achieve my body goals. (We're getting there!)
16. Go to a YouTube event.
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
23. Get a showreel.
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
32. Get a professional voicereel and agent.
36. Bake more!
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
55. Do more freelance blogging.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (632/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (251/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (794/1,500)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I'm actually intolerant to.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris. (She's in NY now so will have to go there!)
99. Visit the dentist more often.
So I managed to complete 50 out of the 100 goals I'd set which I think is pretty good considering some of the goals were a little adventurous. This year, you will find the bucket list has certain ones that I've carried over from 2016 and I've reduced it to just 50 instead of 100.
2017 Bucket List
1. Reach a million views on my blog.
2. Read 30 books.
3. Buy 5 new things for our bedroom.
4. Do some DIY.
5. Start the Help To Buy Scheme.
6. Attend 5 drama classes.
7. Attend 5 dance classes.
8. Budget my money better.
9. Get recording on my YouTube Channel.
10. Buy a new camera.
11. Get up earlier in the morning.
12. Visit the dentist more often.
13. Face a fear.
14. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
15. Get a contacts/address book for remembering important details.
16. Find out from the doctors what I'm intolerant to.
17. Do more ab workouts on a weekly basis.
18. Campaign for something I believe in/Work for a charity.
19. Exercise every day.
20. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
21. Go sober for a month.
22. Reach 1,000 Twitter followers.
23. Begin learning a new language.
24. Be able to do the splits again.
25. Take singing lessons.
26. Start singing again on YouTube.
27. Try going veggie for a month.
28. Bring my brother down to London for a weekend.
29. Travel to Brighton.
30. Do more freelance blogging.
31. Do more baking.
32. Stop biting my nails.
33. Keep my bedroom tidy - Yes, I'm still a messy child.
34. Reach 1,000 Instagram followers.
35. Apply to Drama School.
36. Do more travelling.
37. See my family more.
38. Go to a concert.
39. Do something selfless.
40. Give myself more self-care.
41. Get more acting jobs whilst working.
42. Go to Madame Tussauds (yes it's lame but I want to go!)
43. Go somewhere super romantic.
44. Start writing a novel.
45. Visit 10 new places in London.
46. Take more fashion photography.
47. Go on more casual walks at the weekend.
48. Watch all the series I've wanted to watch on Netflix - there's a lot.
49. Buy all Christmas presents throughout the year.
50. Make 2017 better than 2016!
IT'S ON 2017!!!
Have you got a New Years Resolution? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.