April has sort of flown by, but then again hasn’t that been the case for this year so far?! I haven’t done an update since like forever so I thought I’d catch you up with my life over the last couple of months.
Girl I Attended The Olivier’s
If you’re not familiar with The Olivier’s, it’s an award show that celebrates British Theatre that we have right on our doorstep here in London. It’s an annual celebration and this year it took place at the Royal Albert Hall. Since I work for the company who organise the show, so I worked on it! It was an incredible experience and one memory that will be unforgettable.
Over £400 In Two Weeks
For some weird reason I ended up making over £400 from my blog and blog writing. Now I’m not bragging at all (well maybe a lil – can’t a girl boss be proud?!) but it’s much like everything in life, you wait for ages and then a boat load of work comes in all at once. But hey, I’m not complaining, send me all the paid work so I can retire at 30 and live the rest of my life watching Netflix Originals.
We attended the christening of one of my best friends Elliott – he wasn’t the one getting christened btw. It was his new niece, baby Mia! It was such a special occasion. Prepare ye self for a few adorable snaps of the baba.
And what’s happening with the ol’ bucket list?
1. Reach a million views on my blog. (193,370/1,000,000)
2. Read 30 books.
3. Buy 5 new things for our bedroom. (2/5)
4. Do some DIY.
5. Start the Help To Buy Scheme.
6. Attend 5 drama classes.
7. Attend 5 dance classes.
8. Budget my money better.
9. Get recording on my YouTube Channel.
10. Buy a new camera/lens.
11. Get up earlier in the morning.
12. Visit the dentist more often.
13. Face a fear.
14. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
15. Get a contacts/address book for remembering important details.
16. Find out from the doctors what I’m intolerant to.
17. Do more ab workouts on a weekly basis.
18. Campaign for something I believe in/Work for a charity.
19. Exercise every day.
20. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
21. Go sober for a month.
22. Reach 1,000 Twitter followers. (791/1,000)
23. Begin learning a new language.
24. Be able to do the splits again.
25. Take singing lessons.
26. Start singing again on YouTube.
27. Try going veggie for a month.
28. Bring my brother down to London for a weekend.
29. Travel to Brighton.
30. Do more freelance blogging.
31. Do more baking.
32. Stop biting my nails.
33. Keep my bedroom tidy – Yes, I’m still a messy child.
34. Reach 1,000 Instagram followers. (886/1,000)
35. Apply to Drama School.
36. Do more travelling.
37. See my family more.
38. Go to a concert.
39. Do something selfless.
40. Give myself more self-care.
41. Get more acting jobs whilst working.
42. Go to Madame Tussauds (yes it’s lame but I want to go!)
43. Go somewhere super romantic.
44. Start writing a novel.
45. Visit 10 new places in London. 2/10
46. Take more fashion photography.
47. Go on more casual walks at the weekend.
48. Watch all the series I’ve wanted to watch on Netflix – there’s a lot.
49. Buy all Christmas presents throughout the year.
50. Make 2017 better than 2016!
Still have a long way to go 🙂
What have you been up to this month? Let me know in the comments below.