So this one is definitely a little late arriving as it’s already the middle of May, however better late than never hey?!
April has once again been a busy month and when I look back on all the things I’ve done so far, I’m genuinely surprised with how much I can cram into one month. So here’s a few photos that were highlights of my month…
April seemed to be the month of theatre as I saw quite a few productions in such a short space of time. I managed to experience my first ballet at the Royal Opera House. It was a production of ‘The Winter’s Tale‘, a Shakespeare play that I hadn’t read before so it was definitely interesting to see how they would perform and communicate this tale via the platform of ballet. I saw Kinky Boots with my family when they visited London and I absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants to see some theatre in the West End soon. Myself and Sam saw the iconic Glenn Close in Sunset Blvd and I even got her autograph! And finally we also got to see Sheridan Smith in Funny Girl who unfortunately has been in the papers sadly for multiple reasons. However, the show was fantastic and Sheridan’s performance is outstanding.
This month also been a month for anyone interested in Beauty. I’ve visited another Spa London event, this time getting my nails done by their new nail brand, Essie. The blogger’s brunch was great to get to know some bloggers in the industry and to also see Spa London‘s new collaboration with Essie. I also received some Younique 3D Fibre Lashes, sent to me by my friend whose a presenter. It was great to actually try out these lashes and to also get a new video up on my YouTube Channel. I’m making sure that from now on, I’ll get more videos up on my channel as I miss filming and talking to a camera like a mad woman.
And now for an update on the NY Resolution bucket list;
1. Update blog design.
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 105/300
3. Start saving.
4. Watch more movies.
5. Read 50 books within the year. 8/50
6. Go to Drama School.
7. Stress less and relax more.
8. Perfect the perfect cat eye, eyeliner.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume.
10. Achieve my body goals. We’re slowly getting there!
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities.
12. Try a new type of food, never tried before.
13. Eat more healthily. This is a slow progression…
14. Buy lighting equipment for YouTubing. Brought myself a light for my camera, so happy days!
15. Talk to distant friends and family more.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
17. Work with over 50 brands during 2016. 41/50
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
19. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
20. Learn when to say no. Definitely doing this a lot more now, especially on my blog.
21. Traveled somewhere new.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
24. See 5 new shows in the West End. (4/5 – Matilda, Kinky Boots, Sunset Blvd, Funny Girl)
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
26. Purchase a notepad specifically for blog ideas etc. (Thanks Mummy Genders!)
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
29. Get new headshots. Thanks Will & Al!
30. See friends outside of London.
31. Work with a big brand for my blog or YouTube.
32. Get a professional voicereel and agent.
33. Get hair cut to shoulder length.
34. Collaborate with more bloggers and youtubers. I’ve had guest bloggers feature!
35. Drink a two glasses of water at least, every day.
36. Bake more!
37. Do more photoshoots.
38. Be more proactive.
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required. (3/10)
53. Buy more gym gear.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
55. Do more freelance blogging. (Clients are beginning to approach me for paid blogs – Exciting!)
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
59. Invest more time into my blogging. Treat it like a full-time job. It’s definitely feeling that way!
60. Have a go at Yoga.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 by the end of the year. (48,430/100,000)
65. Develop more of a skincare routine.
66. Buy better shoes.
67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (502/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
72. Take more photos on my camera.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
75. Buy myself a treat every month.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
77. Experiment more with hairstyles. (Dying my hair more or less orange counts right?)
78. Earn more money.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (245/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
83. Pamper myself more. (I’ve been to two Spa days!)
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (639/2,000)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
88. Be more organised.
89. Don’t rely on my phone as much for travelling around London.
90. Purchase some new eye makeup.
91. Be spontaneous.
92. Get a retweet or tweet from a celebrity.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I’m actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris.
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
This list is going pretty well so far huh?! Make sure you remain with a happy outlook on life. Make every moment last and live every day to the fullest.
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.