CHOCOLATE CRUNCH! The best invention ever to grace this beautiful planet. Created by Mammy Wyles and Maria Wyles, this delicious (and frankly, deadly) mixture is made up of biscuits, chocolate, butter and golden syrup. Basically, BAD, BAD, BAD AND BAD ingredients that are in no way healthy for you but taste so darn good!
If you want to try out this simple and delicious slab of goodie-ness then follow these simple steps!
1. You’ll need some digestive biscuits, ginger biscuits, golden syrup, butter and chocolate.
2. We estimated most of the ingredients in amount but roughly we used. 8oz of mixed biscuits, 4oz milk chocolate, 2oz unsalted margarine/butter and 2 tablespoons of golden syrup.
3. Melt the chocolate and then add in the butter and golden syrup.
4. Crush the digestive biscuits and ginger biscuits (separately). We used freezer bags, popped them in a kitchen towel and bashed the hell out of them with a wooden hammer.
4. Combine the mixture with the crushed digestive biscuits and ginger biscuits.
5. The mixture will harden so be sure to act quickly. Put your combined mixture into a dish/deep tray and spread out evenly with fork.
6. Pop in the fridge to set and once it has set cut it up into little sections!
& HEY PRESTO!
It’s so simple and it’s a great treat for when you’re feeling naughty. So for myself and Maria, all the time!
I’m combining this blog together for both yesterday’s and today’s antics! Today, I had an awesome catering event that was in a beautiful showroom apartment. I wanted so desperately to live there! Here’s some sneaky pictures…
I met some lovely people and had so much fun at the event, serving some beautiful canapés that were SO tasty. I also have received a lot of exciting news/jobs this evening so hopefully will be informing you of some acting work soon!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.