Learning lessons is something we’ve been doing since the moment we realised right from wrong. Getting a low mark in class, changing something in you’re life or having an argument with a loved one. After it happens we learn something about ourselves and at that moment we can choose to reflect and learn a lesson. These are ten life lessons that I’ve learnt so far. It’s a great way of showing how you’ve maybe progressed as a person and where you can improve. What are yours?
1. People always make mistakes.
We say the wrong things sometimes, we do the wrong things but does that make us bad people. At the end of the day no one is perfect!
2. Adult life isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
I know I go on about it too much but I wish I could go back to being a kid again. No problems!
3. Now I understand why drama school said I needed more ‘life experience’.
Life experience is about experiencing new things, like having a partner for the first time, experience the death of someone close to you. It makes you more experienced in life aka life experience!
4. Trying to change yourself to please other is a life not lived.
If everyone were the same, the world would be a boring place! Don’t change for others!
5. Take risks. If you don’t, you’ll coast through life thinking, what if?
Try new things, explore new places. There’s so much in this world to see and do and you only have one chance to do it.
6. Never give up on something, especially if others try to put you down.
The worst people to have around you is those who don’t believe in you. It only dampens your spirits in achieving what you want to achieve.
7. Hard work + persistence = RESULTS!
Nothing in life is free. The work is no going to come to you, your goals and aspirations aren’t just going to appear on your plate. GO OUT AND GET THEM!
8. There’s always going to be someone who hates you.
This statement is so true!
9. Problems are best shared, not kept.
If you have a problem with something or someone, air it out. Problems are best shared!
10. Life is full of surprises. You never know what might be waiting round the corner.
You honestly never know what could happen!
Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/NatalieRedman