Happy New Year people!
Welcome to 2016 and welcome to my first blog post of the year. Keeping up with the tradition that I have nearly almost maintained for the last few months of 2015, I’ve decided to continue with my daily blogging. Why is that?! Because I’m having way too much fun of course! Writing is something I’ve always loved and trying to find a source to continue my writing is difficult when you’re no longer studying. So my fellow readers, this will do!
What better way to start off the new year than with a gigantic list of New Years Resolutions. I’ve decided to do 100 small, medium and large goals. I may or may not do a monthly update of how I’m doing or I might just leave it till the end. I think New Years Resolutions are important. Sure not everyone sticks by them, but by merely trying, you can hopefully achieve something substantial within the year.
So here’s my list of 100 goals to complete in 2016…
1. Update blog design.
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016.
3. Start saving.
4. Watch more movies.
5. Read 50 books within the year.
6. Go to Drama School.
7. Stress less and relax more.
8. Perfect the perfect cat eye, eyeliner.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume.
10. Achieve my body goals.
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities.
12. Try a new type of food, never tried before.
13. Eat more healthily.
14. Buy lighting equipment for YouTubing.
15. Talk to distant friends and family more.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
17. Work with over 50 brands during 2016.
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
19. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
20. Learn when to say no.
21. Traveled somewhere new.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
24. See 5 new shows in the West End. (Or shows I’ve not seen before)
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
26. Purchase a notepad specifically for blog ideas etc.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
29. Get new headshots.
30. See friends outside of London.
31. Work with a big brand for my blog or YouTube.
32. Get a professional voicereel and agent.
33. Get hair cut to shoulder length.
34. Collaborate with more bloggers and youtubers.
35. Drink a two glasses of water at least, every day.
36. Bake more!
37. Do more photoshoots.
38. Be more proactive.
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel.
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required.
53. Buy more gym gear.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
55. Do more freelance blogging.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
59. Invest more time into my blogging. Treat it like a full-time job.
60. Have a go at Yoga.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Explore more of London.
65. Develop more of a skincare routine.
66. Buy better shoes.
67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter.
71. I need more bags in my life.
72. Take more photos on my camera.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
75. Buy myself a treat every month.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
77. Experiment more with hairstyles.
78. Earn more money.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers.
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
83. Pamper myself more.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram.
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
88. Be more organised.
89. Don’t rely on my phone as much for travelling around London.
90. Purchase some new eye makeup.
91. Be spontaneous.
92. Get a retweet or tweet from a celebrity.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I’m actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris.
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.