A month has gone by since my last update and quite a bit has happened this month. For a start I’ve tried eating more healthily and up until the end of this month I’ve done pretty well. However, I’ve let myself slid a little bit and had a few too many takeaways. I’ll have to jump back on the bandwagon and I’m going to make sure I do a good workout today. I’ve worked with 14 brands this month, which is absolutely crazy and here are some of my favourites from the month.
I also didn’t get into Drama School for this year, however this hasn’t quashed my dreams, so I’m going to go to as many workshops and classes as possible and then reapply this year/next year. I also loved attending the last live event (and the first of this year) where I met some bloggers. It was a great opportunity to meet them and discover their passions and reasons for creating their blog. From an avid traveller to an established fashion blogger, they were all so lovely! It was Sam’s 25th birthday in March so I’d booked us into a Spa Day in Cambridge which was incredible and a well deserved break for the two of us. I also managed to get an opportunity of a free treatment at another Spa thanks to Spa London inviting me along to review it for my blog. Again, I took Sam with me and we ended up having two spa days in the space of a week. Lucky us eh?!
At the end of this month, I also got round to taking some great flatlays for my Instagram and I’m focusing on taking more professional photos to go onto my blog. I got my headshots done this month by my friend Will Alder and will hopefully have enough to get my showreel done by the end of next month. I’ve joined up with a new agency and they definitely seem to know what they’re doing and will hopefully get me those opportunities to audition.
And finally time for an update on the New Years Resolutions Bucket List!
1. Update blog design.
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 75/300
3. Start saving.
4. Watch more movies.
5. Read 50 books within the year. 6/50
6. Go to Drama School.
7. Stress less and relax more.
Perfect the perfect cat eye, eyeliner. (I managed to do this with a sticky paper tab – blog will go up soon)
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume.
10. Achieve my body goals.
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities.
12. Try a new type of food, never tried before.
13. Eat more healthily.
14. Buy lighting equipment for YouTubing.
15. Talk to distant friends and family more.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
17. Work with over 50 brands during 2016. 27/50
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
19. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
20. Learn when to say no.
21. Traveled somewhere new.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
24. See 5 new shows in the West End. (Or shows I’ve not seen before) (1/5 – Matilda)
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
Purchase a notepad specifically for blog ideas etc. (Thanks Mummy Genders!)
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
Get new headshots.
30. See friends outside of London.
31. Work with a big brand for my blog or YouTube.
32. Get a professional voicereel and agent.
33. Get hair cut to shoulder length.
34. Collaborate with more bloggers and youtubers.
35. Drink a two glasses of water at least, every day.
36. Bake more!
37. Do more photoshoots.
38. Be more proactive.
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required. (1/10)
53. Buy more gym gear.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
Do more freelance blogging. (Clients are beginning to approach me for paid blogs – Exciting!)
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
59. Invest more time into my blogging. Treat it like a full-time job.
60. Have a go at Yoga.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 by the end of the year. (41,188/100,000)
65. Develop more of a skincare routine.
66. Buy better shoes.
67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (492/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
72. Take more photos on my camera.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
75. Buy myself a treat every month.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
Experiment more with hairstyles. (Dying my hair more or less orange counts right?)
78. Earn more money.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (247/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
83. Pamper myself more. (I’ve been to two Spa days!)
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (621/2,000)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
88. Be more organised.
89. Don’t rely on my phone as much for travelling around London.
Purchase some new eye makeup.
91. Be spontaneous.
92. Get a retweet or tweet from a celebrity.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I’m actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris.
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
Goodbye March and hello April!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.