One month closer to Christmas and I can already feel the inner urge to blast out the festive tunes on YouTube! There hasn’t been a massive amount of action this month and I always find it to be a very quiet month every year for some reason. Apart from the appearance of Hallow’s eve of course, there’s never much going on, especially as the nights draw in a lot earlier nowadays.
Some highlights of the past month have been:
Louis Theroux probably made this month a lot more exciting as a movie he’s been working on for more than a few years recently graced our cinema screens and we had the pleasure to see it. We also got an exclusive live Q&A afterwards screened from London Southbank Centre with Louis himself, the director and host Adam Buxton. The movie was fascinating, had a great amount of comedic moments by Theroux himself and was a real eye-opener into the world of Scientology. Highly recommend you see this!
Dreamboys. I mean, there’s not much left to say as the title says it all. This show was incredibly beneficial to enhance my theatre…oh who am I kidding. If you want to be in a room full of screaming women whilst buff men rip their clothes off, then buy a ticket and see this.
My favourite part of this monthly blog post is the mahoosive bucket list I gave myself of New Years Resolutions. As we are nearing the end of this, I’ve realised I probably won’t hit a lot of them but what makes it beneficial is all that I have achieved. Setting goals in life is important so you don’t end up regretful or disappointed. I shall certainly be carrying over those left unaccomplished for 2017’s bucket list!
1. Update blog design.
2. Contribute 300 blog posts during 2016. 252/300
3. Start saving. 4. Watch more movies.
5. Read 50 books within the year. 23/50
6. Go to Drama School.
7. Stress less and relax more. 8. Perfect the perfect cat eye, eyeliner.
9. Gained 15 more credits for my acting resume. 6/15
10. Achieve my body goals. (We’re getting there!)
11. Be more positive and confident in myself and my abilities. 12. Try a new type of food, never tried before. 13. Eat more healthily. 14. Buy lighting equipment for YouTubing. 15. Talk to distant friends and family more.
16. Go to a YouTube event.
17. Work with over 50 brands during 2016.
18. Drink less fizzy drinks.
19. Go to the gym 3 times a week. 20. Learn when to say no. 21. Travelled somewhere new.
22. Buy all Christmas presents early!
23. Get a showreel.
24. See 5 new shows in the West End.
25. Buy a new pair of glasses.
26. Purchase a notepad specifically for blog ideas etc.
27. Stop biting my nails. Full stop.
28. Help someone with a project of theirs.
29. Get new headshots. 30. See friends outside of London. 31. Work with a big brand for my blog or YouTube.
32. Get a professional voicereel
and agent. 33. Get hair cut to shoulder length. 34. Collaborate with more bloggers and youtubers. 35. Drink a two glasses of water at least, every day.
36. Bake more!
37. Do more photoshoots. 38. Be more proactive.
39. Do a Look Book for my YouTube Channel. (Have recorded it!)
40. Work for a charity.
51. Write more baking blogs.
52. Go to 10 live events during the year via Bloggers Required. (9/10)
53. Buy more gym gear.
54. To have a Facebook friend clear out.
55. Do more freelance blogging.
56. Drink less crap coffee.
57. Travel to Brighton.
58. Procrastinate less.
59. Invest more time into my blogging. Treat it like a full-time job. 60. Have a go at Yoga.
61. Bring my brother down to London for the weekend.
62. Have my parents in London for the festive build up.
63. Try going veggie for a week/month.
64. Reach 100,000 views by the end of the year. (93,406/100,000)
65. Develop more of a skincare routine. 66. Buy better shoes. 67. Give more time to my YouTube channel.
68. Sing more and upload more singing videos.
69. Be able to do the splits again.
70. Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter. (619/2,000)
71. I need more bags in my life.
72. Take more photos on my camera.
73. Daily vlog more.
74. Begin learning a new language.
75. Buy myself a treat every month.
76. Attend more acting workshops/classes
77. Experiment more with hairstyles. 78. Earn more money.
79. Stick by more To Do lists.
80. Get more sleep!
81. Reach 500 YouTube subscribers. (251/500)
82. Go charity shopping and find something incredible.
83. Pamper myself more.
84. Do more touristy stuff in London.
85. Do ab workouts every day.
86. Reach 1,500 followers on Instagram. (759/1,500)
87. Campaign for something I believe in.
88. Be more organised. 89. Don’t rely on my phone as much for travelling around London. 90. Purchase some new eye makeup.
91. Be spontaneous.
92. Get a retweet or tweet from a celebrity.
93. Find out from the Doctor what I’m actually intolerant to.
94. Remember important dates and phone numbers.
95. Turn my blogging hobby into a career.
96. Face a fear.
97. Embrace all the positives and negatives of my life.
98. Visit Charlie in Paris. (She’s in NY now so will have to go there!)
99. Visit the dentist more often.
100. Be happy!
What have you been up to in the last month? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out my YouTube Channel! Click here.